neděle 2. března 2014

Priorities


I’ve been thinking a lot about people’s priorities during last few months. Every time when I go out of my town, my country, I realize how people’s minds differ from each other. I’m not sure whether it depends on the social status or the country where you live, but we are all different and original, so as our priorities are.

For me it’s very easy to say what the most important thing in my life is. My first priority is my family. It’s very difficult to imagine a person that has something or someone else as the first priority. Basically, my family means everything to me. The love, the sharing of our feelings is unconditional. I always feel great support, and I know I’ll never feel homeless with them by my side. Since I was a kid, I’ve always felt loved and known that I’m never alone. There is nothing else that can replace them.

As the second priority I consider nature. To be honest, I’ve never experienced better mental feeling than being in nature. Maybe I’m a little bit old-fashion, but I truly admire everything created by nature. Every time when I have to face streets full of people and cars, my head is ready to explode and I just don’t feel comfortable. On the other hand, when I go running to the forest, I feel like I’m able to fly and inside me there is a total silence and peace.

2 komentáře:

  1. It is a nice article :) I also think that almost everybody has a family as the first priority. It is the best you can have. The unconditional love....they love you whatever you do,wherever you go and only the family gives you this kind of love which makes me feel safe and sad in the same time. Sad...because I know at some point it will end and safe because I know that when they are with me, I´m not alone.

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. I've read a lot of posts already and I haven't seen nature as a priority yet. And as I'm thinking about it now, I can't believe that I forgot to add nature to my priorities because it's really important to me as well. I totally agree with your point that being in nature makes you feel like you're able to fly because I feel it too. I hate these huge dead cities without any piece of nature and when I hear about people building something and destroying nature it really makes me wanna cry because I realize how incredible and irreplaceable nature is.

    OdpovědětVymazat