úterý 18. března 2014

Description of a picture



This photo is definitely one of my favorite of all time. It makes me smile and I feel totally free. My mind starts wandering and there are so many things or memories that appear in my imagination. First of all, I love traveling by train. It’s connected with holidays and adventure in my life. When summer comes I start to be a different person. I enjoy wearing more and more colors, all the combinations are possible during this season. I could literally wear shorts and t-shirt all day, all night. My parents always called me a savage when summer started. It’s not possible to control me, I really live the life and I do whatever I feel. My style isn’t the same, everything must be free and it doesn’t have any boundaries. The more worn something is, the better it is. That’s for sure. I do crazy things all the 12 months, but you know, in winter it isn’t so easy to wear only light clothes, and to jump in water without having flu. I’m a total sea-lover, I’ll never have enough of it. I was probably a fish in my previous life, because I can stay in the water for 24 hours without the need to eat or drink. I love to have salty hair that after they become dry, they look totally wonderful and so summery. However, trying to comb the hair after this beauty procedure turns into a nightmare. But it’s definitely worth all the joy it gives me.

1 komentář:

  1. I totally understand your current mood and your enthusiasm for this spring/summer picture. I’ve chosen a similar picture with a shopping woman in the summer too. During these beautiful sunny days I can feel pure joy and a flurry of energy flowing through my body. All I want to do is just enjoying the sun and storming the shopping malls. :) And as you said, it’s a great time for sea-lovers such as you and me.

    OdpovědětVymazat