Time flies really fast. I don’t want to
believe that the exams at the end of the semester are here again. When I look
back I’m pretty sure that I’ve learned many new things, and my language skills
have improved a lot. This semester was full of everything that can help me to
improve. To write a blog was definitely a useful thing, but I missed some
comments that could help me with my mistakes. We all make mistakes, and they
are here so we can learn something from them. I understand that it isn’t
possible to read all the new posts every week, and to comment them all. But
from time to time it would be great to have a feedback. During the lessons we
did enough grammar, and we had also 6 units to complete at home. There were a
lot of new things in vocabulary that I consider very useful. The grammar was
mostly revision of the things that I already know, but it’s always good to
study it again. Our lessons were very exciting and I’d say entertaining, so
that we wanted to learn something new, and it wasn’t just another boring
lesson. The form of teaching us was perfect, I felt interested and didn’t fall
asleep for a second. In conclusion, we managed to do a lot of things from
grammar, reading, speaking, and writing that were useful for us. Thank you!
Žádné komentáře:
Okomentovat