sobota 4. dubna 2015

Strong and weak forms

This week's task was to record myself reading sentences and pronouncing either strong or weak form of a possessive, conjunction and preposition. In my opinion, it wasn't so difficult to decide which form of the word should be pronounced. On the other hand, sometimes in a daily communication it can be more difficult to pay attention on it, because it doesn't come so naturally yet. But after practising it for some time, I believe I would be more careful next time. It was interesting for me and for sure useful. For my individual task I decided to record myself pronouncing the strong or weak forms in short poems. The first one focused on the weak form of AND, the second one on OF, then BUT, AT, and finally YOUR. I really tried to say it many times before I was quite satisfied with myself. I spent the most of the time with the weak form of BUT, it's definitely the most difficult for me. I hope the result isn't ashaming so much, I really tried to do my best.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat