sobota 28. března 2015
Connected speech + r sound
The first practice of the connected speech was sometimes quite challenging as normally I don't pay so much attention to it while speaking. There are some phrases that I connect together without even thinking about it, it is just natural and automatic. On the other hand, there are some words that are difficult for me to connect them, and it just took me more time to practice them. At the end I think the recording isn't so bad.
The individual task for this week is the "r" sound, because sometimes I just pronounce it in a different way than I should. I found some exercises on Youtube that really helped me to use the muscles in my mouth properly. And I have to admit that after practising the sound I felt so much pain in my mouth and tongue, just like I went out of a gym! I wouldn't ever believe that it's so difficult. I spend quite a lot of time with the "r" sound, so I hope my muscles would remember what to do next time.
Přihlásit se k odběru:
Komentáře k příspěvku (Atom)
Žádné komentáře:
Okomentovat