neděle 17. května 2015
Movie
For my task I have decided to describe a part of a movie called Magnolia. I played it from the middle without sound and I have just started recording myself. I did not find it very difficult in comparison with the Simpsons where the scenes change very fast and you may be lost very easily. In this movie the scenes did not change so fast but after listening to my recording I found some stupid mistakes that I had made. The main problem was with the tenses. Sometimes I used present continuous instead of present simple. For example: he is wearing a white coat - he wears a white coat, he is coming - he comes/approaches, they are waiting - they wait. Then I mispronounced the word sterile and used maybe too often the word suddenly. I could have used something else instead. At the end I said the word papers, but I think a prescription would be more appropriate in this situation. Once I did not hear an article - with the word shop. But after all, I think it was not so bad. I expected the recording to be even worse. However, I still need to improve my speaking and I think this exercise is a great way for practising.
Přihlásit se k odběru:
Komentáře k příspěvku (Atom)
Žádné komentáře:
Okomentovat