sobota 2. května 2015
Describing a picture
The picture that we had to describe was really weird and at the same time interesting. I started recording myself immediately after opening the picture and I think it went quite well. I practise this task very often the last few weeks and I see an improvement. After listening to my recording I recorded again the parts that I would say in another way and some words that I pronounced incorrectly. Here it is:
For the individual task I decided to practise reading again because I struggle with fluency sometimes. I found an article on the Internet and tried to read it first without recording. I found the correct pronunciation for words that I was not sure about and then recorded myself. The first recording was not as good as I wanted, so I tried one more time and it was better.
Přihlásit se k odběru:
Komentáře k příspěvku (Atom)
Žádné komentáře:
Okomentovat