úterý 22. dubna 2014

magical place


In my life I have travelled to many beautiful places. Most of them are a blur in my mind, but one place I have never forgotten. My favourite waterfalls that are situated on a Greek island. It’s a hot day, outside it feels like in a sauna. I wear only light clothes and flip-flops. You feel sweat even when you wear only a swimsuit, and maybe that’s exactly the reason why I love to escape to a cooler place. A very tiny path leads me to the forest that is completely green. It looks like a wild jungle, every plant, tree, or animal has its own freedom. The air seems to be refreshing exactly as an ice-cream in a very hot day. I breathe and enjoy the feeling inside my body. The trees imitate a sunshade, so you can imagine how it is for me to be hidden from the sun for a while. Some roots of the trees work as steps or bridges over a small river. Everything here is created by nature, no human touched anything. I listen to the birds singing and soon I come to the waterfall. The sound of the water falling down from the rock is fascinating. I sit down in the grass and I just listen to the power of water, I can smell how pure the water is. It absolutely clears my mind and I feel more powerful, like I was running and the adrenaline is running through my veins. I like the image in my mind that we can’t stop the water, it always finds a way to go, and it’s the same with our life, it just goes on…

1 komentář:

  1. Wow. Seems like you really like that place :) The weather must be so warm though. I would love to see those waterfalls with my own eyes someday. Maybe I will :) I bet you feel like the time has stopped as you listened to the bautiful sounds of the nature interrupted by nothing but singing of the birds...

    OdpovědětVymazat