pondělí 7. dubna 2014

22 emotions are written on our faces

I must admit that I was never interested in this topic. Actually, who cares about the number of emotions that we can show on our face? But after reading this article, I find it quite surprising. To be honest, I didn't know that scientists believed that we can express only six basic emotions. I'm not a scientist and I'd claim that we can express more than only six. I believe that it'd be amazing to know more about our personalities or illness from our face. Then all the killers, schizophrenics, perverts, etc. would go to prison or madhouse before they'd be actually able to commit a crime. What a nice idea of the perfect world! Back to the topic, in my opinion some people are able to express more emotions than others. Someone's face looks like it's made of stone, nothing changes when the person is happy, angry or sad. All the time the same motionless face. On the other hand, when I imagine for example Jim Carrey performing some funny faces, I know for sure that no one else can do it. The scientists should probably focus on Jim and we'll be surprised what they discover. Do you think that we should express all our feelings, or is it sometimes better to pretend that nothing happened?

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat