sobota 4. ledna 2014

Party in English


Have you ever experience a real English party? If not, you have to. I’m not going to write about any party that I’ve experienced when I was in London, but about a party that is possible everywhere and you even don’t need to go to Great Britain. How? It’s very easy, all you need is just few friends that speak English, and that’s all. I have many friends that aren’t from Czech Republic, so that mean the only language we can speak is English, and that’s even better. I realized that conversation with people from abroad is much easier and somehow more natural. But never mind, if you make the party works also with Czech friends, it’s fun every time. At the beginning you may feel little bit strange, but as the time goes on, you don’t want to stop at the end. And if you drink some alcohol it’s very easy, haha. During two hours you find out that you’ve talked about many different topics, and that you’ve learned many new things from the others as well. I think that’s the point of a party like this. Every time when I speak with someone I learn interesting things that I’ve never heard about before. Everyone can give you some new information, and if you have fun at the same time, that’s just great.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat