pondělí 25. listopadu 2013

I must stay positive


To be honest, this is always on the first line of my New Year’s resolutions – always stay positive. But do I really follow it? That’s the question. I would say that in some situations it’s incredibly easy for me to keep my mind positive. I am Sagittarius, so that means I am basically positive, but you know, sometimes it’s really difficult not to forget it. When I think of some examples, I don’t have to go far away in my mind. My big problem was always nto believe in myself at school. I have never had any difficulties at school, I have usually had only A or the worst was B. However, the problem is somewhere else. Fortunately, I don’t have to study for a long time, but I never have the feeling like I really know everything what I need. I can’t sleep the night before a test or an exam, I have problems with my stomach which knows very well that something is wrong with me. I try to repeat the things that I have studied in my head but I only realize that there is nothing and I don’t remember anything. Do you also know this feeling or am I the only crazy person? Then during the test I remember everything, even the things that I have never known I have heard about them. After that I always try to persuade me that what I did was stupid again and I want to believe that next time everything will be different and I will be not stressed. Guess what. The other time it’s the same again and again. Maybe it’s just a part of my character and even if I try I can’t change it. Or my mind doesn’t want to allow me to change it because then my life would be much easier and maybe I would live longer.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat