This is definitely not my favourite part. I
don’t like to introduce myself because I believe that it’s always much better
to get to know me in reality than just read some words describing my personality. Anyway I will
try to write the truth about me, nothing more, nothing less. Just the real Michaela.
Now you know my name. In fact I didn’t like my name when I was a child but now
I like it more and more day by day. I am 20 years old but sometimes I feel like
60 years old lady. In my short life I have experienced so many things, more
than somebody in the whole life. But it gave me strength and I have learned
that the most important thing is to never stop believing. Very often I ask
myself what is going to happen in the next years, I want to know it. I am like
a small kid. Impatient. I know that life is preparing something great and
exciting for me but I can’t wait to see it. I was born in a tiny town where I
feel like at home. However during the week I live in the city full of
everything you need (or you think you need it). It’s always nice to go back
home just to relax, breathe the fresh air or escape in my lovely forest. On the
other hand I like the anonymity in the big city. You just walk through the
streets full of people and you can be whoever you want to be. I love
photography. I will never get tired of it. I love nature. That goes really good
together. For me the combination of photography and nature is a real perfection. I
would call myself a traveller. I can’t stay at one place for a long time. I have to
move all the time since I started to walk. And I love writing. That’s my
passion. If you put all this together, you will see me. My head is full of
dreams. I will never stop dreaming. Life is beautiful.
Žádné komentáře:
Okomentovat